For the last nine years, the Catholic Bishops’ Conference has organised Parliamentary and Public Policy Internships for recently graduated Catholics. This year, the Catholic Bishops’ Conference is looking to offer eight internships: five interns will be placed with Christian MPs at Westminster; two in Public Policy with CAFOD and CARITAS Social Action Network; and one in a media internship at Archbishop’s House, Westminster. All internships will run from September 2012 – July 2013 and include accommodation and subsistence allowances. Full details and an application form can be found on the website http://www.catholicnews.org.uk/interns Completed application forms must either be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Michaela Kelly, Head of HR, 39 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1BX. The closing date is 5.00 pm on 29th February 2012 and Assessment days will be 28th and 29th March 2012.
- St Charles Primary School, Hull – Ofsted Report
- Our Lady & St Peter Primary School, Bridlington – Ofsted Report
- Secondary Headteacher Vacancy at Sacred Heart School, Redcar
- St Patrick’s Catholic College, Thornaby – 1st Section 48 Monitor Visit
- Classroom Teacher – Vacancy at St Aelred’s Primary School, York