When hearing the stories of people experiencing mental distress or mental health problems, in our families, amongst our friends, or in our parish communities, how do we react?
How accepting and welcoming are we?
What are we afraid of?
What is our role as Church?
Interested? Come along to any of the following meetings;
- Tuesday 24th April 2012, 7-9pm at Our Lady of Lourdes Church Hall, Hessle
- Saturday 19th May 2012, 10am-12 noon at English Martyrs Church Hall, York
- Tuesday 29th May 2012, 7-9pm at SS Leonard and Mary Church Hall, Malton
- Wednesday 23rd May 2012, 7-9pm at Sneaton Castle, Whitby
- Tuesday 12th June 2012, 7-9pm at St Bernadette’s Church, Nunthorpe