SOME MASS TIMES HAVE TEMPORARILY CHANGED BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE PARISH CONCERNED TO CONFIRM DETAILS
1 Bondfield Road, Teesville, Middlesbrough TS6 9BA
Incorporating the churches of:
St Andrew’s Church, Fabian Road, Teesville
St Anne’s Church, Birchington Avenue, Eston
St Peter’s Church, Middlesbrough Road, South Bank
Rev Michael Sellars, Parish Priest
Sunday: Sunday 9.30am (St Andrew’s), 11am (St Anne’s)
Holy days: 10.30am (St Anne’s), 7pm (St Andrew’s)
Weekdays: Please enquire or refer to the newsletter or parish website
Saturday 9.45am-10.15am, 5.30pm-6pm (St Andrew’s)
Access only (ramps, etc) (St Peter’s)
Full access facilities for wheelchairs (access plus disabled toilet) (St Andrew’s and St Anne’s)
Loop system for hearing-aid users (all)
Sisters of Cross and Passion, St Anne’s House
Legion of Mary, SVP, Eston Handicapped Fellowship, Zoe’s Place (Crossbeck House), Bereavement Group.
Nursing/Residential Homes: Astune Rise; Briarwood; Castle Dene; Nessfield; Primrose Court.
All sacramental preparation programmes are parish-based – details upon enquiry
The original parishes of St Peter’s, South Bank (1874) and St Mary’s Grangetown (1886), serving the Irish and Lithuanian immigrants who worked in the smelting works by the Tees, gave birth to the parishes of St Andrew (1962) and St Anne (1970) as the terraced streets near the works were demolished and new housing was built further south towards the Cleveland Hills. St Mary’s Church was demolished (1989) and four parishes became one by 2002 (architects: St Peter’s – Brodrick, Lowther and Walker of Hull; St Andrew’s – Frank Swainston; St Anne’s – Swainston, Wilson and Collie).