Most Holy Sacrament, Marton

Marton, Skirlaugh

Served from

St John’s, Beverley

Service Times

Masses

1st Saturday of the month: 12 noon

Confessions

On request

General

SVP

History

The present church was built in 1789 by the Constable family as a replacement for earlier rooms and buildings in and around Burton Constable Hall and estate which had served as chapels throughout the Recusant period (architect Thomas Atkinson of York).

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
X