St Gabriel, Ormesby
Very Rev Canon John Lumley, BA, BD, PGCE, MTh (Parish Administrator)
Holy days: 11am
Before Sunday Mass and on request
Full access facilities for wheelchairs (access plus disabled toilet)
Loop system for hearing-aid users
Mass was celebrated in a community hall from 1937 and a temporary church was built with volunteer labour in 1948-9. A permanent church was finally built in 1958 to serve the Brambles Farm and Thorntree estates (architect Thomas Crawford).