St Joan of Arc, Catterick Garrison

St Joan of Arc is a memorial church situated within the Diocese of Middlesbrough but governed by the Bishopric of the Forces

Catterick Garrison, North Yorks

Tel: 01748 874059 (Office)

Tel: 01748 872258 (Church)

Fax: 01748 872380

Email: alexander.strachan248@mod.gov.uk and paul.mccourt882@mod.gov.uk

Clergy

Rev AE Strachan, Chaplain (RC)
Rev P McCourt

Service Times

Masses

Sunday: 10.30am, St Joan of Arc, Catterick Garrison

Correspondence

St Aidan’s Church Hall, Hipswell Road West, Catterick Garrison, North Yorks DL9 3BH

History

The church was built in 1930 by the firm of William Anelay to designs by Leonard Stokes and Drysdale.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
X